Job Description: The person would provide a broad range of communications and marketing support to the organization. The position reports to the AGM Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and manage cross-organizational, integrated marketing strategies.
- Coordinate communications projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of point of sales collaterals, event promotional materials, web site production and other collateral.
- Provide writing and editing support for all outbound member communication including all promotional materials, website content, CRM material and emails/letters to customers.
- Develop and create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, speeches, and presentations when required
- Coordination and organsiation of events such as project launch, bhoomi pujan, press conference etc.
- Orchestrate employee engagement activities and execute internal communication plan
- Coordination with the Advertising Agency, the PR agency, Website management agency and SMO agency
- Serve as internal liaison to the meetings department and other staff resources
- Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethic
- Two of more years of experience in marketing communication, PR or corporate communication
- Prior association and/or international markets experience desired but not necessary.
- A post graduate degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or PR is required.
Contact person: Shalini Jha.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ist Floor | Madame Bhikaji Cama Bhawan | 11 | Bhikaji Cama Place | New Delhi-110066.
About CHD Developers Ltd
CHD Developers Limited is backed by an experience of two decades in the Indian real estate industry. Their innovative approach has led them to become a formidable force in the north Indian real-estate industry with an aim to report projects worth Rs 2500 crores by 2013. Their projects at Vrindavan, Hardwar, Karnal, Delhi NCR speaks volumes about their commitment to provide world class living standards to their customers. The group has already made its mark in several states and is now aiming to spread its footprints in Mumbai and NCR. CHD Developers Limited is publicly listed on BSE.
- Marketing & Communications If you are interested please mail your profile to email@example.com Or can reach me on...
- Sales & Marketing Manager/ Executive Company: Borget Solutions Overview We have a cloud hosted SAAS based business application as a...
- Corporate Communications Head Only individuals from the above background, please mail CV as a word attachment document to...
- Brand Manager – Affluent Please send updated CVs or any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org...
- HSBC – Communications Head Candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com or can reach me @ (040) 40101210/11....