Company : Y-walls Design
Location : Delhi
Job Description :
We are seeking a full-time Architect minimum 2 yrs relevant experience to join us at Y-walls Design. This position is for an individual who wants to join a design lead studio in New Delhi. He should be a team player with good communication skills and can demonstrate creativity with performance.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COVER LETTER, C.V, AND A PORTFOLIO WILL BE REVIEWED. PLEASE MENTION YOUR SALARY EXPECTANCY IN THE COVER LETTER.
Creative Design Direction
Conceptualisation and Presentation
FF&E and other Technical Specification
3D modeling and CAD drawings
Material Knowledge and Design Boards
Project Management, and
Reasonable Graphic skills
Architectural Degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience as an Architect or Interior Designer.
The candidate must be proficient in the following software:
– Auto CAD
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw
– Adobe In design
– Adobe Dream Weaver
– Adobe Flash
How to Apply :
Please send cover letter, current resume, salary requirements and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Max file size up to 6 mb. We prefer URL than PDF’s. Please apply only through emails, phone calls will not be accepted. This is not a position for recent graduates or interns. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
For more details visit
- Technical Architect Company : Mindlab eSolutions Overview UX - Designer - Architect - Software - Engineering - Website...
- Senior User Interaction Designer Job Description Cisco / WebEx is looking for a Senior User Interaction Designer to work...
- UX/UI Designer Company: Variable 3 Technologies Overview We are a professional digital interaction agency. We find creative and...
- Graphic Designer We are small and growing graphic design firm that promotes organizations that make a difference...
- Senior Business Objects Designer/Developer Job Description: Required Skills: - Performed full life cycle development of commercial applications using relational...