Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Central Office, “Yogakshema”, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai – 400021
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalists / Chartered Accountants/ Company Secretary/ Legal ) in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) : 375 posts (Generalist-250, CA-100, Legal-20, CS-5), Age : 21-30 as on 01/11/201, Pay Scale : 17240-32640/-
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on the performance in the Competitive Examination on 27/02/2011 for AAO Generalist, Only interview for CA, Legal and CS.
Applicaiton Fee : Cash deposite of Rs. 400/- in in Cash , during cash collection hours at any Cash Collection Center of LIC Offices viz. Branch /Divisional /Zonal Office /Zonal Training Centre of Life Insurance Corporation of India in Account Code No. 114033. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted.
How to Apply : Apply Online. Online application can be submitted between 22/11/2010 to 13/12/2010 only.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date of acceptance of application money at Cash Collection Centres of LIC : 22nd November, 2010
- Opening Date of On-Line Registration : 22nd November, 2010
- Last date for acceptance of Application Money : 13th December, 2010
- Closing date for On-line Registration 14th December, 2010
- Modification of Applications submitted, if desired. (Once) 15th and 16th Downloading of Hall Tickets from site 7th February, 2011
- Date of Written Test for AAO – Generalist : 27/02/2011
Please view http://www.licindia.in/pages/employment_news_notification.pdf for details available and Please visit the webiste http://jobs.licindia.co.in/ for all the details and online submission of the application from 22/11/2010 onwards.