Faculty Recruitment in Banaras Hindu University November 2010
Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Teacher(PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) and Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ Non-teaching posts as per the following pay scales:
Assistant Professor(Nano Science & Technology): 01 Post
Assistant Professor(Commerce): 01 Post
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
New Vacancies Non-Teaching Group–‘A’, Posts:
Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale
- Five years’ of experience as a Assistant Professor in a college or a University with experience in educational administration. OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR Five years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post.
Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
Qualification: Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
PGT(Commerce): 01 Post
- Second Class Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University with B.Ed. or its equivalent Degree duly approved by NCTE from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach both through Hindi & English medium.
TGT(Urdu): 01 Post
TGT(Chemistry): 01 Post
- Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate including elective subjects and language with B.Ed. or its equivalent Degree duly recognized by NCTE/from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach both through Hindi and English medium.
Non-teaching Group-‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts:
Medical Record Officer: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Sc(Statistics)/Computer Science/Master of Computer Application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Staff Nurse: 30 Posts
- B.Sc(Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing qualified Staff Nurse of Indian nationality registered with the respective State Nursing Council of India.
- 6 months (with B.Sc. Nursing) or 1 year(with Diploma in Nursing) working experience as a Staff Nurse in a Govt/Corporate Hospital of repute.
Driver(Ambulances Services): 03 Posts
- Junior High School or its equivalent
- Valid Driving License of Auto Vehicle and
- Two years experience of Driving covered with valid Driving license
OPD Attendant: 06 Posts
Qualification: B.Sc. with 2 years experience/I.Sc. with 5 years experience in 100 bedded hospital/Government Health Sector/Government Hospital.
Security Inspector: 02 Posts
- Should have passed Class XII from a recognized School Board or an equivalent qualification from an Army Establishment.
- Should be an Ex-Army/Para-Military Jawan with proper discharge certificate with Medical Category ‘AYE’ and Character “Very Good” or equivalent.
Assistant Curator: 03 Posts
Qualification: Second Class Master’s Degree in Museology/History of Arts/AIHC & Arch. from a Recognized Institution.
Gallery Attendant: 02 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate OR Equivalent Examination from Recognized Board.
Helper: 01 Post
Qualification: High School
Junior Clerk: 53 Posts
- Second Class Graduate with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and word processing from a certified Institution or Second Class Graduate with Diploma in Computer recognized by AICTE.
- Typing and Computer Test shall be conducted which shall also be counted in determining the final merit for selection.
Dresser: 01 Post
Qualification: I.Sc. with 3 years experience in a reputed Hospital
STA(Audiometry): 01 Post
Qualification: B.Sc(Audio + Speech)
Research Assistant: 01 Post
Qualification: Post Graduate degree, at least second division in Psychology from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
Pharmacist(MM): 01 Post
- Certificate/Diploma in Pharmacy recognized by Pharmacy Council of India or equivalent.
- Registered as Pharmacist by State Pharmacy Council
Compounder: 02 Posts
Qualification: I.Sc. with 3 years experience in a reputed Hospital.
Junior Assistant(Medical Record): 01 Post
- B.Sc(Statistics or Maths) with 60% marks or above
- 6 months computer course in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution. OR
- B.C.A. with 60% marks or above from a recognized University.
Instrument Technologist: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics) with some experience of operating Analytical Instruments. OR B.Tech (any branch of Engineering Technology) .
Care Taker Grade–I: 01 Post
Qualification: Intermediate and preferably with care-taking experience.
Pharmacist(IM): 01 Post
- Diploma Certificate in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Bhaisajya Kalpak) or PG Diploma in Ayurvedic Drug Standardization
- Registration in respective council /Indian Medicine Board.
Calligrapher-cum-Computer Assistant: 01 Post
- Minimum One Year Diploma in Commercial Art.
- Six months course in Computer Operation & Data Processing.
- Minimum 03 years experience of Calligraphy and Computer Operation in an Organization of repute.
Ward Sahayak/Sahayika: 06 Posts
Qualification: Junior High School (8th Class Pass). (2) One year experience as Stretcher Bearer/Ward Sahayk-Sahayika in a reputed hospital.
Security Guard: 36 Posts
- Should have passed Class X from a recognized School Board or an equivalent qualification from an Army Establishment
- Should be an Ex-serviceman with proper discharge certificate with Medical Category ‘AYE’ and Character “Very Good” or equivalent
Security Officer: 03 Posts
- Should be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University or a equivalent degree from an Army establishment
- Certificate of good health
- Age: Not more than 50 years (iv) Minimum of 07 years experience of security work of which at least 02 years experience should be in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 4500-125-7000 or above in a security system of a University/ Government establishment.
Publication Assistant(Puranic Section): 01 Post
- Acharya in Sanskrit with atleast 55% marks
- Knowledge of Ancient texts and manuscript reading for publication
- Studied Ancient Indian History & Culture at Shastri level.
Assistant Curator: 02 Posts
- P.G. in AIHC & Archeology/Museology with minimum 55% marks.
- Diploma in Archaeology/Museology from a Recognized Institution.
- Working knowledge of classification and cataloguing of antiquities.
Last Date: 08.12.2010
For full details please visit the link below http://www.bhu.ac.in/rec.html