Faculty Recruitment in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University(SMVDU) November 2010
SMVDU, Technical University of J&K legislature is a fully residential institution set up on the pattern of IITs. The University has established 10 Academic Schools to impart UG, PG and Ph.D. Level education. Applications are invited for faculty positions at the following level:
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 9000/-
Qualification: Ph.D degree with high CGPA or first class degree at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of Economics/English/Architecture, with a very good academic record throughout. For Architecture Degree, however M.Arch/B. Arch. candidates can be considered with experience appropriate for the posts.
- School of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Architecture and Landscape Design
- School of Infrastructure Technology & Resource Management(Energy)
- School of Languages and Literature(English)
- School of Physics
- School of Philosophy & Culture
How to apply: Application in the prescribed format duly filled documents should be sent by 10/12/2010.
Sub Post Office, SMVDU Office,
Katra, Jammu – 182320 J&K
Please visit http://www.smvdu.net.in/notifications/jobs-smvdu for details and application format.