Recruitment of Engineers & Managers in BEML Limited 2010
Vignyan Industries Ltd, manufacturers of high quality castings products is looking for high performing, dynamic & achievement oriented professional for its state-of-the-art Steel Cast Foundry situated at Tarikere, Chickamagalur District, Karnataka for the following positions:
Deputy General Manager(Production/Planning)
Pay: Rs. 16000- 400-20800
Age: 45 Yrs
Assistant General Manager(Production/Planning)
Pay: Rs. 10500-325-13750-375-19750
Age: 41 Yrs
Pay: Rs. 9500-300-12500-350-18100
Age: 40 Yrs
Pay: Rs. 8500-250-11000-275-16500
Age: 34 Yrs
Pay: Rs. 7000-225-9250-250-14250
Age: 30 Yrs
Pay: Rs. 5500-200-7500-225-12000
Age: 27 Yrs
Pay: Rs. 4000-175-5750-200-9750
Age: 26 Yrs
- Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate(s) with PG degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Foundry technology will be preferred.
- Experience in Production/Planning in foundry or any manufacturing/process industry will be a pre-requisite.
Melting & Moulding:
- Candidates should possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- The candidate should have proven capability in Production of steel castings.
- He should have knowledge/hands on experience in different moulding process/core making, closing is essential.
- Exposure to automatic moulding systems is desirable.
- Shall be responsible for improving the quality and productivity in moulding and melting.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Experience in Gating and Risering of castings including simulation techniques, Pattern shop, Cost Estimation of Patterns, Costing of castings, Feasibility Study of Casting Manufacture, CAD etc is essential.
- Hands on experience in Magma Soft/ProCast/Flow 3D will be added advantage.
- He should be able to develop casting from drawing stage till serial production, which will include pattern skills, knowledge and application in metallurgy, moulding, various international specifications, quality systems etc.
- Candidates should possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. The candidate should have proven capability in handling felting of ferrous castings.
- He should have handled out sourcing of felting/machining.
- Experience in heat treatment, quality control and exposure to NDT & relevant standards related to work are desirable.
Last Date: 17.11.2010
BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main,
Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, INDIA
For full details please visit the link below http://www.bemlindia.com/job-advt19.php