Government Of India – Department Of Atomic Energy – Heavy Water Board
- Stipend: Rs. 9300 (Consolidated)
- Disciplines :
- Chemical – 18
Mechanical – 06
Electrical – 04
Instrumentation – 02
Chemistry (Laboratory) – 07
- Pay Scale : On successfull completion of training , will be considered for absorption as Scientific / Technical Assistant-B in the scale PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
1. Category I Trainees : 37 Posts
- Stipend: Rs. 6200 (Consolidated)
- Disciplines :
- Mechanical (Fitter) – 05
Mechanical (Turner) – 02
Electrical – 01
Instrument-Mechanic – 02
Crane Operator – 03
Lab Technician – 01
Process / Plant Operator – 17
- Pay Scale : On successfull completion of training , will be considered for absorption as Technician-B / Technician- C in the scale PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 , For Technician-B , + GP Rs. 2000/- , For Technician C : + GP Rs. 2400/-
2. Category II Trainees : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800
- Age Limit : 18-40 years
3. Station Officer/A
Last Date for receipt of application : 31.01.2011
- Technical Officer Job in Heavy Water Board Heavy Water Board (HWB) Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India V.S.Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar,...
- Technical Officer Job in Heavy Water Board Aug-2010 Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com Heavy Water Board (HWB) Department of Atomic Energy, Government...
- Vacancy in Heavy Water Board (HWB) for Engineer / Technical Officer | Aug 2010 Government Of IndiaDepartment Of Atomic EnergyHeavy Water BoardV.S.Bhavan, 4th Floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400 094ADVERTISEMENT...
- Heavy Water Board(HWB)-Job Vacancy Recruitment of Technical Officer/Engineers in Heavy Water Board(HWB) 2010 Applications are invited for the following...
- Stipendiary Trainees Jobs in NPCIL Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram | Aug 010 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) MADRAS ATOMIC POWER STATION...